This guide provides information to help you quickly integrate Google Paytm acceptance into your Androidtm application. Adding Google Pay to your payment methods allows customers to use their stored Google Pay data to quickly and securely pay for goods and services.
CardConnect's Google Pay Solution is currently being validated in a private beta test.
If you are an ISV partner or merchant interested in testing this solution, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To integrate Google Pay acceptance, you need:
- An Android device with Google Play services version 16.0.0 or greater installed.
- An Android application that integrates the following APIs:
- A CardConnect merchant account configured to accept Google Pay payments.
- Google Pay acceptance is only supported for merchants boarded to the RapidConnect platform.
- Supported card networks and authorization methods are dependent on your CardConnect merchant account configuration.
By integrating the Google Pay API, you accept the Google Pay API Terms of Service.