Version 3.0.61← Back to Bolt Mobile Android SDK Changelog
This version includes the following changes from this and previous builds:
CCConsumer.getInstance().getApi().setEndPoint()method now only requires the base url (for example,
https://fts-uat.cardconnect.com) instead of the full URL (for example,
https://fts-uat.cardconnect.com/cardsecure/cs). Additional paths and parameters are appended to the URL.
getEndPoint()to only return the base URL.
- Added device firmware details to error messages in log.
- Changed the default transaction from $0 to $1.
- Optimized the reconnection logic to allow devices to reconnect more quickly.
- Added ability to programmatically set
- Added a check for success or failure when requesting device version information at the start of the auto config process.
- Added callbacks
- Added the ability to auto reconnect the device after timeout or disconnect.
- Updated the EMV transaction flow to use the
- Updated the auto config file.
- Changed the auto configuration to allow 0 as a valid version number.
- Added the
onTimeoutcallback for notification of device transaction timeout.
- Updated the order of operations for device configuration updates.
- Changed the byte code sent after a
- Blocked usage of swiper modes (
- Updated the auto config code to correctly check for the existing version information.
- Removed unnecessary
start_reader()requests that might have caused swipers connection issues in some situations.
- Numerous bug fixes, including:
- Fixed the
- Fixed a bug preventing
onSwiperReadyForCard()from being called.
- Fixed a bug blocking functionality of
- Fixed a bug that caused issues reading the expiration date for American Express cards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented connecting to a device that was turned off when the initial connection is requested.
- Fixed the
“unexpected result”error message.
- Fixed bugs associated with BBPOS functionality and communication.
- Fixed issues with auto reconnect after device goes to sleep mode.
- Fixed a bug with auto config update.
- Fixed a bug causing a main thread lock during device initialization.
- Fixed a bug in the auto config update that prevented terminal data from being updated.
- Fixed a bug in the auto config when reading factory reset devices.
- Fixed a bug that blocked a
startReaderrequest once one had already been sent
- Fixed a race condition that prevented the swiper from being initialized due to commands being sent while a device configuration version check is in progress.
- Fixed the